- A Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE), WAEC, NECO or GCE’O’ Level, NABTEB and any other equivalent with four (4) credits at one or two sittings. Two of the Credits must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to offer. Credits in English and/or Mathematics may be required in some courses to meet departmental requirements.
- A Grade II Teachers Certificates (TC II) with credit or merit in five subjects, two of which must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to offer. Credit/Merit in English Language and/or Mathematics may be a requirement in some courses.
- Successful candidates in the Pre-NCE final examination who in addition, taken and succeeded in a selection examination organized by an accredited matriculation examination body would also be qualified for admission.
- All candidates wishing to be considered for admission must enroll for, write and pass the selection examination organized by an accredited body such as JAMB at a satisfactory level.
- It should be noted that some colleges may, in addition to all of the above, administer their own elimination test and/or interviews for some course. This is legitimate.
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTSmustaphaadam246@gmail.com2020-09-12T21:35:49+00:00